Spring War - 2 weeks!

  • Shanti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hopefully this one will only go out once (we can cross
      our fingers right?)

      Just a few updates.

      Dalos has organized a Ditch for Charity event to run
      all weekend. For a $10 donation (proceeds to benefit
      the Ronald McDonald house), you ditch as much as you
      can all weekend. Prizes will be given to the top
      three finishers. More details on the website.

      Pre-order your T-shirts!! PayPal is available on the
      website, or email me and I'll send you my mailing
      address for money orders. Only 200 shirts were
      ordered, so I expect they will go fast.

      If you're under 18, get a minor waiver signed by your
      parents!! I hate to repeat this, but we had some very
      unhappy people last year who had to wait several hours
      to get a waiver from home. I want everyone to be able
      to get through the gate as quickly as possible and
      enjoy the event.

      That's all folks. I'll send an email out next week
      sometime with weather forecast for the weekend.

      Shanti
      Autocrat, SWXI
      http://www.amtgard-ck.com/SWXI

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools