Hexacon Amtgard Demo

  • Sir Jacob Morningkill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2003
      Well,

      Looks like I got us a Demo at the Arizonas gameing convention Known as
      Hexacon!!:)here are the details of it:)

      Where: Embassy suites on Greenway and the I-17 in phoenix AZ.
      When: July 25-27 of 2003
      Amtgard demo time slot: to be annouced
      price: 25$ at the door, but can preregister for only 20.00 Bucks
      anyone who wants to help space is limited but the rate for my staff will be
      10.00$ Link is below:)

      Demo details will have a open grass area for Jugging(I feel it will draw
      attention) and we will have a table on the inside of the convention for
      fliers,rulebooks,and A&S if you would like to help let me know so i can
      figure out something for you to do I do need people in full garb and there
      will also be other things to do if anyone is interested like Lan gameing,
      other Larps, roleplaying games, and everything else gameing wise:) so I am
      hopeing everyone will show and have some gameing fun:)

      http://www.casfs.org/hexacon/hex13/page/h13_rat.htm

      Marquis Sir Jacob Moringkill