No activity in last 7 days
This list is to provide support and information to parents of children with Periventricular Leukomalacia. Discussions are welcomed about finding more information, raising a child with this disability and for applauding their many achievements. General family chat is allowed as it all relates to our very special kids. No flaming or racist/sexist remarks will be tolerated. This is to be a warm and caring list.
- Jun 16, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.