You can use the pvdevelop help menu.jjmg_engenharia
Qwt (on sourceforge) is a foreign library which is used by us within pvbrowser. The documentation for pvbrowser can be found here.pvbrowser
Thank you for the reply! yes, qwtKnobSetValue(p,myknob,6) does work. But I can not find this function on this webjjwlwss
The concept is similar to an internet browser. But it is intended for the use in industrial process visualization and interactive web applications. It is based on Qt http://www.trolltech.com which is a platform independent GUI toolkit. ProcessViewBrowser is platform independent, because only posix calls and Qt are used. ProcessViewBrowser runs on Linux/Unix/OS-X/Windows and servers also run on OpenVMS.
- Web Browsers
- May 18, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.