Re: Hint for doing SVG graphics

  • Ernst Murnleitner
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hello Rainer,

      I should have read this message earlier. I made debugging the last 2
      hours. I think that the problem is in rlsvganimator.cpp and I just
      wanted to inform you about it.

      I will download your snapshot tomorrow in the office as I have only
      ISDN here.

      Greetings

      Ernst
    • pvbrowser
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Ernst

        > I should have read this message earlier.
        > I made debugging the last 2 hours.
        > I think that the problem is in rlsvganimator.cpp and I just
        > wanted to inform you about it.
        >
        > I will download your snapshot tomorrow in the office as
        > I have only ISDN here.

        The problem had been within the client. QDrawWidget.cpp
        int pvSvgAnimator::show(const char *objectname, int state)

        When you review it, you can see that i added the line
        if(i > ilast && open_cnt == 0) return 0;
        within that.

        I could have send you this file only,
        but i was thinking,
        that it might be better if you get the whole project.

        Rainer