Re: Still error import ui file

  • pvbrowser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      > 1. If I'm starting a new server I can import without any problem the
      > .ui file generated with QT Designer. When a problem occurs during
      the
      > import (ex. when trying to import a widget not recognized in
      > pvdevelop) the mask file is deleted and it can't be generated again
      > not even from pvdevelop. The only chance to recover is to start a
      new
      > project or to preserve the mask*.cpp file before import the ui file
      > and then restore it;
      It should be possible to delete the unsupported widgets within Qt
      Designer and then import the ui file again into pvdevelop.

      Supported Widgets:

      enum
      {
      TQWidget = 0,
      TQPushButton,
      TQLabel,
      TQLineEdit,
      TQComboBox,
      TQLCDNumber,
      TQButtonGroup,
      TQRadio,
      TQCheck,
      TQSlider,
      TQFrame,
      TQImage,
      TQDraw,
      TQGl,
      TQTabWidget,
      TQGroupBox,
      TQListBox,
      TQTable,
      TQSpinBox,
      TQDial,
      TQProgressBar,
      TQMultiLineEdit,
      TQTextBrowser,
      TQListView,
      TQIconView,
      TQVtk,
      TQwtPlotWidget,
      TQwtScale,
      TQwtThermo,
      TQwtKnob,
      TQwtCounter,
      TQwtWheel,
      TQwtSlider,
      TQwtCompass,
      TQDateEdit,
      TQTimeEdit,
      TQDateTimeEdit,
      TQToolBox,
      TQVbox,
      TQHbox,
      TQGrid
      };

      > 2. Not even the simpliest form generated with designer that contains
      > layout's are not imported. Here is an output of the import command:
      That's true.
      Layouts must be defined within pvdevelop.
      pvdevelop designer -> click right mouse -> edit layout