Eyeglasses collection and White Cane Day - new date

  • jpknittle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      After meeting with Wims, we have decided to merge the eyeglasses collection and White Cane Day efforts.
      Merging these two efforts will give us a stronger presence at the various locations.  The new date for this effort will be May 24th.  This is a Saturday, and will insure that we get a maximum turnout from the club members.

      Please pass this information to our members who do not have e-mail.  Norm Hall please pass to our Leo's at St. Bonnie.

      More in formation will be forcomming.

      Thank you,

      Lion John Knittle

      It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.