Fw: Fw: Horseshoe Tournament

  • Joseph E. Hohenwarter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      To PV Lions:

      Please mark your calendars for the horseshoe pitching contest as described below in PDG Ron's e-mail.

      Also, Ron asks for feedback regarding attendance.

      Secretary Joe.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007

        Hi Joe,

        I plan to attend the event and meeting, although I will not be playing in the horseshoe games.

        Thanks,

        Chet

      • rcervan411@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007