LIONS: Holiday party invitation

  • Joseph E. Hohenwarter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
    Hello Lions: If you haven't RSVPed yet for the Holiday Party, your invitation is attached with a special extension to respond until Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at noon.  As a courtesy to the chef, we should have the final headcount on the afternoon of Tuesday, Dec. 6.  Regarding the raffle items, yesterday I purchased 23 bottles of wine and two bottles of ale at the Trader Joes on Victoria with the assistance of the store wine guru.  All bottles are in the $5 to $10 range. Pres. Joe H.