Let's Have Some Fun

  • Greg Steinmetz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Fellow Lions,

      Beginning at our next meeting on 8-Nov, please come prepared to tell a joke. It doesn’t have to be raunchy but it has to be funny! Our Tailtwisters, Lions Chet or Rick may call upon you during the meeting and ask you to tell us all your joke. If you don’t have one prepared, you will be fined. If it's decided your joke isn't funny, you will be fined. Lion Chet has offered to bring several jokes for any Lion who wished to buy one. So, my suggestion, put some singles in your wallet.

      1st VP Lion Greg