PV Lions Facebook Group

  • Greg Steinmetz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011

      Fellow Lions –

      To date, we have 15 members who have joined the Facebook Group. That’s a good start! For next week’s special raffle, we only have 3 responses to the question I posted on our wall. All you have to do to enter the raffle is go to our group page and post an answer. If you need help, please feel free to email or call me at 805-815-9038.

      In talking with several members I’ve heard some reluctance to join either Facebook or the group page due to concern over security and privacy. Those are legitimate concerns. However, there are several things you can do to protect your personal information on Facebook. Below you will find a link to the Facebook Security page that will help you secure your account and personal information.

      http://www.facebook.com/safety/#!/safety/tools/

      I look forward to seeing all of you online!

      Lion Greg Steinmetz