Lew Borghi

  • rcervan411@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 4:44 PM
      Fellow Lions Iit sadddens me to inform you that Lew Broghi has passed. He passed yesterday. No details on the funeral arranagements. More to follow. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

      Rich Cervantes
      President of the Pleasant Valley Lions
      Home (805)482-6346
      Cell    (805)443-0474
    • rcervan411@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 10:12 AM
        Fellow Lions heres the info on Lew's funaeral and memorial services. Lew is to be burried in Bakersfield on Monday. However, Betty Borghi wants to have a memorial at the O'Club from 12-500PM on Saturday May 8th, 2010. Lunch will be provided by Mike Nunez and crew of our normal BBQ, Tri -Tip and Chicken. Lunch will be served at 2:00PM. Lets show our respect to a long time fellow Lion and his family.