Fwd: LIONS: Location of November 7, 2009 Cabinet Meeting

  • rcervan411@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Heres my last picth for the District meeting. Please read  the following: The physical address is in the e-mail. Starts at 8:00AM. This a local meeting those that can make it please join me. Thanks

      Rich Cervantes
      President of the PV Lions
      Cell: 805-443-0474
      Home: 805-482-6346

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009

        I plan on attending this weekend. Is anyone available for a carpool?

        Greg Steinmetz

        Greg Steinmetz

        greg@...

        --