Pete Amass

  • jpknittle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Fellow Lions,

      To date I have not received any information for services for Lion Pete Amass. If any member has any information please send it to me or use our Yahoo address group and it will reach all of our members.  It is pv_lions@yahoogroups.com.  Thank you in advance for any help provided.

      Lion John
    • robert taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009

        Lions:   There was an obituary for Pete Amass in the VC Star this morning.    The memorial service will be held this Friday at 3pm at Griffin Family Chapels, 1075 E. Daily Drive, Camarillo./

        To date I have not received any information for services for Lion Pete Amass. If any member has any information please send it to me or use our Yahoo address group and it will reach all of our members.  It is pv_lions@yahoogroups.com.  Thank you in advance for any help provided.

        Lion John

        We found the real 'Hotel California' and the 'Seinfeld' diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.