Fw: Special BBQ

  • Tom Blattel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 4:35 PM
      Subject: Special BBQ

      Hello Fellow Lions
      Thank all of you who signed up for the Special BBQ for the Oxnard Federation of Teachers to be held on 14 September.  The Bulletin incorrectly advertised the 21st of Sept.  I think we have enough help for the event but just in case, I will announce the BBQ and ask for any additional help at our next meeting on  next Tuesday, the 9th.  We will plan to arrive on the scene, that is on the West end of Freedom Park (by the ball fields) at 10:00am the latest.  We will be feeding a group of 200 our tri-tip/chicken and all the fixens and we serve at 1:00pm.
      So, don't forget to mark your calendars for the 14th NOT the 21st.
      Thanks again for your offer to help!
      tom