Fwd: News of a longtime PV Lion

  • Bert Herrera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      Begin forwarded message:

      Date: June 28, 2008 10:30:20 AM PDT
      Subject: News of a longtime PV Lion

      My name is Nancy Lindsay. My first husband, Tom Vestal, was a longtime member of the PV Lions Club and a past District Governor. He moved to Ohio several years ago and is active in the Lions Club there.

      My daughter asked me to get in touch with someone from the PV Lions to let any members who might remember Tom know that he has had a stroke and is hospitalized in Santa Fe, NM where our daughter, Katie Rodriguez, lives. I know that Richard Baker, for one, still remembers Tom. Tom's prognosis at this time is guarded. He had the stroke Wednesday morning and the full effects aren't yet known.

      If anyone would like to contact Tom, he can be reached through our daughter: Katie Rodriguez, 4501 Calle Turquesa, Santa Fe NM 87507.

      Thank you for spreading the word.

      Nancy Lindsay
      987-0201