    Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:23 AM
    Subject: FW: Lions Work Weekend/Teresuta Pines & Wrightwood

    Please send out to all clubs.  Best REgards Dick

    Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:52:19 -0700
    From: dbledeckers@...
    Subject: Lions Work Weekend/Teresuta Pines & Wrightwood
    To: rlkane@...; LionDrK@...; ddrag@...; joelpastor@...; Sherwood2@...; manyweeks@...
    CC: kreeds@...

    Hello all District Governors in Southern California,

    Attached is information for the upcoming "Work Week-End" for our
    Lions Camps @ Teresita Pines and Wrightwood.  Our request today
    is that you forward this to all your clubs in your Districts ASAP.
    (The attached flyer explains the project)

    Hopefully all the clubs will be able to make plans to participate.
    It is a fun way to meet Lions from around our Multiple and make new
    friends - plus support our "We Serve" motto.

    We thank you in advance for getting this information out with this medium.
    It is truly appreciated!

    Yours in Lions Service,

    Carl Decker - PDG 1999-2000
    June Decker - PDG 2000-2001