850Club Excellence Process - Meeting Schedule

  • Greg Steinmetz
    Apr 4, 2012

      Fellow Lions,

      As noted in the latest newsletter, the Board has approved moving forward with the Club Excellence Process as recently outlined by the Global Leadership Team Coordinator Lion Pete Mueller. The process will be in two parts. The first meeting will take place at our regular meeting on Tuesday, April 24th. This meeting will cover the Community Needs Assessment. All members are encouraged to attend this meeting as we will be identifying key community contacts. The second meeting will take place on Saturday, May 19th at the Boys & Girls Club. The meeting will include a review of the Community Needs Assessment results as well as planning goals for the next few years. Again, it is important that you attend both meetings and share your thoughts. Remember, this is your Lions club!

      For planning purposes, please email or call me to RSVP so I can ensure we have enough materials on hand.

      We Serve,

      Lion Greg Steinmetz

      1st Vice President

      805-815-9038