      Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:54 PM
      Subject: Re: Combined Zone 7 and 8 region N meeting

      Fellow Lions,

      I am resending note test to update all clubs attending the combined region and zone meeting.  Time and place still the same.  We will in the art room, same place as last time. If you are going to update the meeting about club please do a small write up so that it can be included in the minutes of the meeting. When you arrive expect the parking lot to be full and as the Camarillo Roadrunners are doing spring signup for the football teams.  Look for the signs to the meeting. When you go in the back door go straight to the end of the hall, turn left then right. look around the door and you will see the art room.

      Thank you

      Lion John

      Lion Kevin can you forward this to the Oxnard Noontimers Club?

      In a message dated 2/28/2012 10:33:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Jpknittle@... writes:
      Folks,
      Had a problem with some of the addresses. Kevin can you follow up with your clubs to see if they got the info.

      John