Re: [puzzles] Puzzle marketing question

  • BCCollegeLife@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002
      It would make us more want to buy the nook of course. Also, there should be
      very easy ones and the more strategic ones. Now of course you would have to
      make it worth the persons time to play these (if they were only doing it for
      the money) so I would say $5 for the easiest and $100 for the hardest. Now if
      you published a book like this, the riddles would be solved that day. So you
      would have to do something like a subscription so they can play every month.
      And only have maybe 3 or 4 riddle's in the book per month. Now of course you
      would need to feel the book up with other things, like normal riddle's and
      puzzles with answers of course. And also lots of advertisement! The true way
      to making money is going to be with sponsored ads in your book. I dunno, I
      just woke up and this all popped in my head when I read this. What do you
      think >?

      Sincerely,
      Dustin Hering
      PowerfulDiets.com