Re: FW: [puzzles] New One.. Please help figure it out ! WORK TOGHTER !

  • BCCollegeLife@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2000
    • BCCollegeLife@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2000
        Actually.. I have found 6 more.. I will do them all after i get back from
        school and work today.. This is problaly not somthing that will stick out it
        will be hard.. I did notice the word camerooo or "Camero " and i am sure we
        all have watched one of those on TV though i doubt that is it... So i will
        keep looking !