- CRYPT-O-GRAM STARTING CLUES & ANSWER

  • Kathryn
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2000
      CRYPT-O-GRAM STARTING CLUES & ANSWER
      © 2000 By Kathryn Souza-Wine

      STARTING CLUES:

      Q = M
      X = E
      Z = S

      COMPLETE ANSWER IS BELOW

      "THE FRIEND IN MY ADVERSITY I SHALL ALWAYS CHERISH MOST. I CAN BETTER
      TRUST THOSE WHO HELPED TO RELIEVE THE GLOOM OF MY DARK HOURS THAN THOSE
      WHO ARE SO READY TO ENJOY WITH ME THE SUNSHINE OF MY PROSPERITY." -
      ULYSSES S. GRANT
    • Kathryn
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2000
        CRYPT-O-GRAM STARTING CLUES & ANSWER
        © 2000 By Kathryn Souza-Wine

        STARTING CLUES:

        Q = I
        Z = N
        J = S

        COMPLETE ANSWER IS BELOW

        "I'VE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO BECAME INSTANTLY MATURE. IT'S A PAINSTAKING
        PROCESS THAT GOD TAKES US THROUGH, AND IT INCLUDES SUCH THINGS AS
        WAITING, FAILING, LOSING, AND BEING MISUNDERSTOOD -- EACH CALLING FOR
        EXTRA DOSES OF PERSEVERANCE." - CHARLES SWINDOLL
      • Kathryn
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2000
          CRYPT-O-GRAM STARTING CLUES & ANSWER
          © 2000 By Kathryn Souza-Wine

          STARTING CLUES:

          Q = O
          J = M
          K = L

          COMPLETE ANSWER IS BELOW

          “A MAN WHO IS WILLING TO FOLLOW GOD MAY NOT ALWAYS DO WHAT IS POPULAR OR
          CONVENIENT, BUT HE WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD. THEN HE WILL HAVE NO
          REGRETS IF OTHERS CHOOSE TO FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE.”
        • Kathryn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2000
            CRYPT-O-GRAM STARTING CLUES & ANSWER
            © 2000 By Kathryn Souza-Wine

            STARTING CLUES:

            J = T
            Q = A
            V = M

            COMPLETE ANSWER IS BELOW

            "I EXPECT TO PASS THROUGH THIS WORLD BUT ONCE. ANY GOOD THEREFORE THAT I
            CAN DO, OR ANY KINDNESS OR ABILITIES THAT I CAN SHOW TO ANY FELLOW
            CREATURE, LET ME DO IT NOW. LET ME NOT DEFER IT OR NEGLECT IT, FOR I
            SHALL NOT PASS THIS WAY AGAIN." - WILLIAM PENN
          • Kathryn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2000
              CRYPT-O-GRAM STARTING CLUES & ANSWER
              © 2000 By Kathryn Souza-Wine

              STARTING CLUES:

              X = O
              Q = L
              G = B

              COMPLETE ANSWER IS BELOW

              "One spark of fire can do more to prove the power of powder than a whole
              library written on the subject." - Billy Sunday