AUGUST Mystery Word + Twitter + Kindle

  • lester jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hello - We have uploaded our latest FREE 8 puzzle mystery anagram for you to solve. All you have to do is scroll half way down
      http://www.trigonpuzzles.com  Home Page to where it says in Red
      TRY OUR 8 FREE FLASH GAMES and press on that. Once you have correctly solved each puzzle, you will discover a letter underneath. Make a note of the letter and when you have all 8, re-arrange them to solve the mystery word. Send your answer to
      The answer to the JULY mystery word was "THATCHER"

      Trigonpuzzles are now on TWITTER. If you go to
      http://www.fiverr.com and put the word Trigonpuzzles into the Search Box, you will find our very Special Offer for any 2 Ebooks of your choice for $5.00.  Payment is by Paypal

      Important Question - Have any of you got Kindle or Kindle DX?
      If you have can you please do me a big favour. We have put the
      Trigonpuzzles September 2009 Ebook on Kindle as a test. - if you have Kindle, can you see if it is there for people to buy. And then please email me about the experience

      Best regards
      Lester Jordan