Puzzle in excel

  • Knowledge Jena
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 1:38 AM
    Message
    This one was created in South Africa

    When you fail to get the answers,send me a mail with
    the request.

    Hope you will enjoy this guys.

    believed to be clean.
  • Riddhi Siddhi Financial Services
    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 5:25 AM
      sending you my attempt.
      kindly send me the correct answers esp 13=USf

      Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14 5:57 AM
      Message
      You know l can`t give you all the answers.
      Now look for the remaining unsolved

      Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14 6:05 AM
        Hi Friends,
        I m the offline member and if u send any attachment i will not receive instead i need to connect to internet to receive those.
        So pls send the puzzles in the message itself.

        Thanks,
        Sivanandam