Trigonpuzzles - new Ebook and Competition

  • lester jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hello - We have uploaded a new February Ebook plus 8 new flashgames containing a mystery word for you to solve.

      Also, being romantic softies, we have attached a simple St Valentines Day Competition to this email for you to solve. Have a look at it and you will see how easy it is to enter.
      EVERY correct entry will receive a FREE Ebook of their choice as a prize
      So, if you have loved one - husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or just someone you like a lot, send in their email address and I will invite them to enter the St. Valentines Day Competition

      If you do not mind which Ebook you receive, could you please say so on your entry

      We need all your correct solutions by the 14th February

      Happy solving
      Lester Jordan