umm ..

  • gerannie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      i love puzzles but were can i play dem??
    • lester_jrdn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
        --- In puzzles@yahoogroups.com, "gerannie" <geramichelleb@...> wrote:

        > i love puzzles but were can i play dem??

        Have a look at www.trigonpuzzles.com - they are like Sudoku only better.
        There is plenty of free stuff on the site and we will be announcing a
        new competition to win money in the next couple of weeks.
        Lester Jordan
      • Jane Chung
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2008
          i just joined... I don't know either.