you'll like this intelligent puzzlesolving group

  • Sudip
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2007
      My dear friend,

      First an apology for this mail, if you are not interested.

      I presume that you may be interested in spending time in quality
      surfing in the net. If i am right, here is one on puzzlesolving and
      brainteasers. I invite you to join the yahoogroup 'puzzleteasers'
      where like minded puzzlesolvers put up and solve puzzles. Many of
      the mindsport regulars have joined the group and are finding it
      stimulating. There are already more than 1100 members. Many of
      the 'mindsport' regulars are members of this group.

      Just for examples, here are a few puzzles posted recently in the
      group :

      a. What comes at '?' in the series below

      3, 13, 14, 27, 32, 48, 54, 69, 72, 89, ? , 94

      b. abcd .... jklm : can you see something minute ?

      c. end .... end, end .. end, endend : does it remind you any english
      phrase ?

      d. what's the largest and smallest six digit number ( all six digits
      different ) divisible by 2, 3, 5, and 7 ?

      5. If you are sitting in the middle of a room with all four sides
      and the roof mirrored, how many images of yours would you see ?

      Sounds interseting ?

      Just join the group by visiting the group website

      or send a request mail to

      <puzzleteasers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      I am sure you'll enjoy.

      Cheers!

      Sudip Roy
      co-moderator - Puzzleteasers
    • Gaurav Vishwakarma
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
        well the answer to the 5th question will be infinite images.

        www.groups.yahoo. com/group/ puzzleteasers

        or send a request mail to

        <puzzleteasers- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com>

        I am sure you'll enjoy.

        Cheers!

        Sudip Roy
        co-moderator - Puzzleteasers

        Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.
      • Roy SudipKumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
          there can not be infinite images. the four side walls are at right angles to the adjacent walls. Imagine yourself in a 10ftx10ftx10ft room, sitting at the centre of the room on the floor. the floor is not mirrored. How many images will be there for you to see ?

          Sudip

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
            sorry ,please dot mine  i m very busy in studies.
            i will continue with u ,just