it's a different number game! ( year ending puzzle )

  • Roy SudipKumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am afraid only some of the diehard 'puzzles' lovers have a chance to solve this series. Or else you'll have to be very clever or exceptionally brilliant in puzzle solving .... sort of one of those having open eyes and clever and alert mind together with enough time to invade the net .....

      however i want you to prove me wrong!

      Part of the he series is as under :

      ..  .. 20  22  59  12  20  26  11  34  57  115  55  ?

      What number comes at "?"  ?

      I bet none of you ( including the 'puzzles' regulars ) know the answer as yet. i will advice them to wait for some more time and think over and then look over .... sorry look down there ... and then ....

      Very very intelligents have already got some clue but no answer for sure!

      good luck!

      Sudip