Re: [puzzles] Fundoo Puzzle for you

  • Faisal Iqbal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey, I have finished it with the help of google and wikipedia. It has 23 total pages.

      "to.sekhar" <to.sekhar@...> wrote:
      Hi,

         Very interesting puzzle for you.  I have found this puzzle from other community.

         Check this link: http://fundooriddle s.googlepages. com/1.html

         In each page there is a puzzle and it is a clue to reach the next page.
         For example: if you find answer for the first page (1.html) as "cracked" then you have to replace "1.html" with "cracked.html"

         Let me know if anyone of you are able to reach final page.

      Hint : You can get the clue or answer for the current puzzle if you click any of the google ad links in that page.

      http://mail.yahoo.com