Gymnasium for Brain

  • ksnathan45
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I am Sitalakshmi Seshadrinathan. I've been a mathematics teacher and my
      love for problem-solving and analytical-thinking made me develop a
      website that helps students and professionals. But this site is not
      just restricted to them. This is for everyone who'd like to give
      exercise to their brain.

      http://www.gymnasiumforbrain.com/

      This website would continue to evolve as long as I have the drive and
      passion to maintain it. And I value the feedback I get from the readers.

      Thank you.

      Sita.