May Puzzle Wizard Challenge

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2007
      Here's this month's Puzzle Wizard Challenge at Aha! Puzzles:

      http://www.ahapuzzles.com/contest.htm

      Good luck!

      Lloyd
    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Hi there. Here's this month's Puzzle Wizard Challenge:

        I've also added some more games and will try and add some more puzzles later this week.

        Take care and thanx for your interest,

        Lloyd

        Visit Lloyd's website Aha! Puzzles
        Order Lloyd's book 'Amazing "Aha!" Puzzles'
      • Lloyd
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2009
          Hi there! Here's this month's contest:

          Good luck and thanx for your interest.

          All the best,

          Lloyd

          Order Lloyd's book 'Amazing "Aha!" Puzzles'

        • mushroom
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2010

            Hi. Here's this month's Aha! Puzzles contest. There are 6 new puzzles for you to tackle:

            http://www.ahapuzzles.com/contest.htm

            Looking for something fun to do? Order or download my book 'Amazing "Aha!" Puzzles' at http://www.lulu.com/content/78878.

            Take care,

            Lloyd

          • mushroom
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2011

              Hello. Here's this month's contest with 6 new puzzles for you to solve:

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2012

                Hello. Here's this month's contest with 4 new puzzles for you to solve:

                http://www.ahapuzzles.com/contest.htm

                Have fun,

                Lloyd

              • mushroom