Quary

  • ankit_unnati
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hy all
      I M Ankit Vasavada. I want some latest puzzels of Infosys
      Because i have an written test of Infosys on next sunday
      Please help me.
      Ankit Vasavada
    • Sonic
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
        Hi Ankit..

        You are in the wrong group. There are lots of "placement*" groups on
        yahoo!. There you will receive all the help you need.

        Regards,

        Syam