Re: [puzzles] Cricket puzzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • vishnu valluru
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hi suresh,
      This is my idea how they got centuries and won the match.

      Ball 1. Batsman1 hit the ball for 3 runs but one of these two batsmen might not put the bat in the crease while running for three run.the fielder threw the ball ,it hit the stumps (but batsman had already reached the crease) and went to boundary line. so total 3+4 and short of one run given by the umpire.so 6 runs added to the batsman1.He finished century with that ball and match Drawn.
      They run for three runs. So Batsman2 should have taken the strike for last ball.
      Ball 2. six runs by batsman2.He finished century and won the match.

      suresh kumar <sureshkumar_hr@...> wrote:
      Two batsman are on 94, 2 balls remaining, 7 runs to win…finally both the batsman got century and they have won the match……………

      How??

      Reply ASAP

      Suresh Kumar D

    • suresh kumar
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
        Well done,
        Vishnu.......... this is what i have been expecting...........

        Gud job

        vishnu valluru <vishnuvalluru@...> wrote:
[...]

      • neha srivastav

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
              Hey guys and gals too, there is lot other than cricket to discuss.