Cryptogram

  • puzzlecorner@kitfox.com
    Message 1 of 84 , May 1, 2005
      Hi,

      Here's a cryptogram:

      Lm eaibp jig pggm usg pujug ay tlmb jmb ksjijkugi jmb blpraplulam ay usg prgjcgi.
      - Plutarch

      I run a website called The Puzzle Corner where I publish new puzzles every day.
      You can download PDFs of wordsearches and other puzzles.
      http://www.kitfox.com/puzzlecorner

      Mark McKay
      http://www.kitfox.com
    • Tim Roberts
      Message 84 of 84 , Aug 7, 2006
        If there's anyone out there who wants to encode (and decode) rot13 messages easily, but doesn't want to download software onto their computer, a simple online converter can be found at
        http://www.rot13.com/ <http://www.rot13.com/>

        I'd recommend this method when posting answers to all puzzles, so as not to spoil the enjoyment for others.

        Tim