the maximum blues game

  • thebluemax2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      This is what Loretta did to my heart, to my heart. This is
      what Loretta did to my heart. To my heart. To my heart...... Oh,
      I can't give you the song. But here's an introduction to it. I run
      through it occasionally to test my sharpness. there's a short
      version and a long version. The short version is easier for me, the
      man supplying the proposal, but harder for you, the person receiving
      it. You see, this proposal offers a challenge to us both. Your
      challenge is, of course, to examine the proposal and identify the
      flaw.
      My challenge is to deliver it to you flawlessly. So examine this:
      there is a flaw in the proposal if you can identify the flaw and
      bring it to my attention I will give you everything it takes to play
      the game including a way to correct the flaw but you must be careful
      if you not only identify the flaw but invent a way to correct it as
      well you prove you are a master of the game masters of the game are
      overqualified and not allowed to enter this the most challenging game
      ever invented the maximum blues game.
      Anything wrong with that? Correct any mistakes you find in
      the short proposal and I will tell you if you are right. Send your
      reply to the Blue Max, the worst singer in and out of the Maximum
      Blues.
      Don't believe me? Listen to ...... This is what Loretta did to my
      heart, to my heart.....