Pool balls puzzle!!!!

  • Mayur G.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi friends,

      I am posting here one interesting puzzle, Solve
      it........

      Take the 15 pool balls (numbers 01 to 15) and a pool
      triangle and arrange the balls such that
      � the ball in the lower left corner is the 13,
      � the ball in the lower right corner is the 06,
      � and every number of a ball in the upper four rows is
      the difference between the numbers of the two balls
      directly below.
      Is there a (unique?) solution to this puzzle?

      Mayur G.

      http://finance.yahoo.com