793Join the Purple Fridays Flickr Group!

  • Jonas de los Reyes
    Feb 9, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      We have started this trend in our office. Every Friday we will be wearing purple and will take photos of ourselves in all kinds of poses and featuring various backgrounds and uploading them in the Flickr Group called Purple Fridays - http://www.flickr.com/groups/1325049@N20/

      If you love the color purple and don't mind having your picture taken in your purple outfit, or if you love to take photos and purple is a fave subject, then this is your group! Who knows, you might even get featured in Yahoo! Meme (http://meme.yahoo.com) or the Yahoo! Philippines Front Page (http://www.yahoo.com.ph)!

      So check out http://www.flickr.com/groups/1325049@N20/, join the group and submit photos of your best, coolest, wackiest and most purple outfit! :)

      Go Purple! :)

      Jonas