Who's Moving Where updates...

  • Harold Underdown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 6:29 PM
      Hi folks,

      I've been busy getting ready for the Highlights Kid's Book Revision
      Retreat that Eileen Robinson and I are giving, but I did take the
      time to update the Who's Moving Where page for May.

      There's quite a lot going on--news from Bloomsbury, Clarion,
      Sterling, Whitman, Sourcebooks, and more.

      Here's the direct link: http://www.underdown.org/chchange.htm

      And if you hear any new news, I'm all ears.
      --

      Harold Underdown

      The Purple Crayon web site: http://www.underdown.org/

      The C.I. Guide to Publishing Children's Books: http://www.underdown.org/cig.htm