Updates: Who's Moving Where, etc.

  • Harold Underdown
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      [I thought this went out three weeks ago--but just realized it
      didn't. My apologies for the belated announcement!]

      It's been two months, due to a family move, but I'm back at work on
      The Purple Crayon:

      There are a number of pieces of news for February and March on the
      Who's Moving Where page: http://www.underdown.org/chchange.htm (and
      be sure to note in the additional resources section at the foot of
      the page the link to the PW Comings and Goings page, which provides
      contact information for laid-off publishing staff.)

      I've started to update the Children's Book Awards section with 2009
      winners: http://www.underdown.org/childrens-book-awards.htm

      I've added links to two interviews I recently did, one on ebooks and
      the other on marketing, on the Interviews page:
      http://www.underdown.org/interviews.htm

      And not at The Purple Crayon, Eileen Robinson and I have created a
      web site for our online revision class, called Kid's Book Revision:
      http://www.kidsbookrevisions.com/ You'll find information there about
      our next class, which starts at the end of April.

      As always, links to all the new and updated pages, plus previous
      updates, are on the What's New page:
      http://www.underdown.org/newhdu.htm

      More to come (fairly) soon.
      --