Pure 6 The Band Hangout

  • puresix
    Message 1 of 439 , Jan 16, 2000
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Pure 6 The Band Hangout community.
    • puresix
      Message 439 of 439 , Feb 13, 2002
        Once again, it's come to the time where we hit
        our address books for another stand in. Coxy is
        hanging up his keyboard and leaving The
        Sixers.<br><br>One of the three remaining original members, Coxy
        will always be remembered for such superb keyboard
        solo's as those in Keep On Runnin' (at the Robin) and
        Let Me Entertain You. <br><br>His keyboard playing on
        Are You Gonna Go My Way and All The Small Things will
        never be forgotten.<br><br>Front runners for a
        replacement are currently being kept undisclosed so just ask