RE: [pupiltransportation] Fw: Public Announcement, TAPT website From Bill Kyser

  • Jim Norman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Congratulations for your well-deserved and especially earned retirement.
      You have been a true professional and friend to student transportation
      and our TAPT Association. You have taught us how to share ideas and that
      is what allows us to grow and prosper together. We will certainly miss
      you but don't be surprised if we continue to seek your advice. Thanks
      again for all your support. Now; RELAX & ENJOY. GOD BLESS!!!

      Your friend,

      Jim Norman