Routing Coordinator Posting

  • Abney, Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 5:32 AM
      Good morning all,

      I will be closing the posting for the Routing Coordinators position this Thursday.

      220 Day position, $10.33-$14.57 per hour depending on experience. The posting with a complete copy of the job description is on the TAPT website and at www.sfisd.org under the Transportation Link

      For further information contact the below contact information and ask for either myself or Mr. McMillian.

      Have a wonderful week.

      Jim Abney
      Transportation Director
      Santa Fe Independent School District
      Office: (409) 925-3526 Ext. 311
      Fax: (409) 925-4002
      jim.abney@...

      Note: This electronic mail transmission may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, belonging to the sender, which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use, or taking any action on reliance of the contents of this electronically-mailed confidential information is strictly prohibited and may violate SFISD Board policy (legal) and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify me by telephone immediately to arrange for return and correction of internal records; in addition, please delete the original message.