RE: [pupiltransportation] Driver incentives

  • Walt Nichols
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      North East ISD in San Antonio started offering an attendance incentive in
      February, 2000. Drivers and Assistants that have 0 absences during 2
      consecutive pay periods (4 weeks) receive a $50.00 bonus, and those that
      only miss one shift receive a $25.00 bonus. Only the AM & PM runs - not the
      mid-day runs - are tracked for attendance purposes.

      This has helped out tremendously with the absenteeism rate - it is also a
      useful recruiting tool! I'm sorry, but I don't have the percentages
      available.