Facility Design and Construction

  • Kaup, Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Good morning!

      I am looking for information from districts that have constructed a new
      transportation facility within the last 10 years. If you are a
      transportation administrator for a district that has done so, please
      email me directly (off of e-groups) to send me your contact information
      so that I may call on you to discuss your facility.

      kkaup@...

      Thank you in advance!

      Keith

      Keith A. Kaup