RE: [pupiltransportation] Happy Birthday!

  • Gainous, Martha
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      A very special happy birthday to both of you and hope that you have many more <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS>

      Martha Gainous

      Supervisor

      Transportation Payroll Shared Services

      HR & Attendance Review

      (713) 676-9740 x 329

      -----Original Message-----
      From: pupiltransportation@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pupiltransportation@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of MarisaBrian Weisinger
      Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:34 PM
      To: Trans Pupil; TAPT Executive Committee
      Subject: [pupiltransportation] Happy Birthday!

      Please join me in wishing a very "Happy Birthday !!!" to Jolene Hawkins, our TAPT Executive Secretary and to Kirk Self, our TAPT Area One Director who both have birthdays this week!

      Best Wishes for a Wonderful Birthday!

      Marisa and Brian

      Marisa & Brian Weisinger

      This egroup is sponsored by the Texas Association for Pupil Transportation and the

      organization has paid the fee to remove advertisements on the messages. Web Site:

      http://www.tapt.com

      The pupiltransportation egroups web page is located at:

      http://www.egroups.com/messages/pupiltransportation

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • FILIBERTO BONILLA
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2006
        Congrats, to both of YOU. Where and when is the party? Feliz Cumpleanos!! Happy Birthdya...

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2006
          Happy Birthday Jolene & Kirk!!!

        • Carl_Cater@allenisd.org
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2006
            Happy Birthday Jolene & Kirk.......

            Jolene, Thanks for all the hard work and help you gave me.

            Carl Cater
            Director of Transportation
            Allen ISD
            972-727-0542
          • zorna jackson
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2006
              MarisaBrian Weisinger <rissabrian@...> wrote: Please join me in wishing a very "Happy Birthday !!!" to Jolene Hawkins, our TAPT Executive Secretary and to Kirk Self, our TAPT Area One Director who both have birthdays this week!

              Best Wishes for a Wonderful Birthday!
              Marisa and Brian

              Happy Birthday to both of you, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Marisa & Brian Weisinger