Heart of Texas Chapter Apt April 12 meeting

  • Jackie Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:08 AM
      It is with great pleasure that the Heart of Texas Chapter of the Texas
      association for Pupil Transportation invites you and your staff to meet
      with us for our regular monthly meeting at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday,
      April 12, 2006, at Freeman Heights, located at 300 S. 27th St., Temple,
      Texas.

      Our honored host is Cheryl Gaines with One Stop Bus Stop Inc.

      Our gatherings promote our dedication to our careers, ensuring safe and
      reliable school transportation for our most valuable asset-our children.
      We want you to know that you represent the pinnacle of our combined
      efforts and your participation quickly adds quality for professional
      growth opportunities. Please join with us. This is going to be an
      exciting meeting and you are cordially invited.

      P.S. Don't forget to sign in, and record your TAPT Registration
      Certification Number, if applicable.