Class #28 is Closed

  • Jolene Hawkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Dear Members:

      The interest in the new class, Training the Special Needs Team, Course #28, has been terrific. We have reached the number of participants that we allow in a class and the class is now closed. I'm sorry if you were unable to register for the class at this time but it will be offered again in the future.
      We still have space available in all other classes.
      Thank you.
      Jolene Hawkins
      TAPT Executive Secretary
      P.O. Box 996