January meeting (Happy New Year)

  • Jackie Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      It is with great pleasure that the Heart of Texas Chapter of the Texas
      Association for Pupil Transportation invites you and your staff to meet
      with us for our regular monthly meeting at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday,
      January 11, 2006, at Freeman Heights, 300 S. 27th St. in Temple, Texas
      (notice change in location). For directions please call 791-6290.

      Our honored hosts are Jack Connell and Butch Braziel with Longhorn Bus
      Sales.

      Our gatherings promote our dedication to our careers, ensuring safe and
      reliable school transportation for our most valuable asset - our
      children. We want you to know that your represent the pinnacle of our
      combined efforts and your participation quickly adds quality for
      professional growth opportunities. Please join with us. This is going
      to be an exciting meeting and you are cordially invited.

      P.S. Don't forget to sign in, and record your TAPT Registration
      Certification Number, if applicable.