Heart of Texas December Meeting

  • Jackie Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      "Merry Christmas to All"

      It is with great pleasure that the Heart of Texas Chapter of the Texas
      Association for Pupil Transportation invites you and your staff to meet
      with us for our regular monthly meeting. The meeting will take place on
      Wednesday, December 14, 2005 at Ft. Hood TX. The change in location is
      so that we can tour Santa's Workshop after lunch. We will meet at the
      KISD Transportation Department located at 110 N W. S. Young Dr.,
      Killeen, TX 76540 (Behind the school administration building.) Anyone
      wising to attend should arrive at KISD no later than 9:45 am. The bus
      will leave at 9:55 SHARP! Please contact Marty Smonko for directions at
      254-501-0129. Please bring a picture ID.

      Our honored host is Vicki Nelson with Lawson Products.

      Our gatherings promote our dedication to our careers, ensuring safe and
      reliable school transportation for our most valuable asset - our
      children. We want you to know that you represent the pinnacle of our
      combined efforts and your participation quickly adds quality for
      professional growth opportunities. Please join with us. This is going
      to be an exciting meeting and you are cordially invited.

      P.S. Don't forget to sign in, and record your TAPT Registration
      Certification Number, if applicable.