RE: NAPT Conference

  • charles stone
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
      Jaime,
      Thanks for taking and providing such good photos of the National Conference.
      You seemed to capture the right flavor of the meeting!

      Charles Stone
    • Jaime Gallego
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
        Charles,

        Thanks, I am worn out from all the photos I took at the conference. It is
        great to know that the work is appreciated. School bus fleet is currently
        using one of my photos in their latest e-mail.

        Jaime
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 4, 2005
          Jaime- We talked about you often at the conference- how you seemed to be
          everywhere at once, and are so fast at posting. Great work!
          Ginny

          >>> jaime@... 11/3/2005 8:32:08 PM >>>

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 31, 2007
            I have photos up from the NAPT Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan on the NAPT website. Go to NAPT.org Then click on Conference information and then photo albums. Photos are updated daily.

            Jaime